UTAH VALLEY (in-person)
ACTING ADVANCED LEVEL
1) Exploration of advanced acting techniques, such as a Method acting (light version).
2) Emphasis on character development and emotional depth, including techniques for accessing and expressing complex emotions.
3) Testing the Method acting in a movie scene.
4) Scene study and perform the Method acting: Students will work on scenes from films.
5) The skill of not moving; understanding acting on Close up and extreme close up for movies.
6) The importance of repeating a scene exactly the same.
7) Analyze scripts, and understand screenwriters, directors and producer sensibilities.
8) Commercial acting discipline.
9) Exploration of the business and professional aspects of the industry, including audition real dedication, networking, and building a career as an actor.
10) Performance of 1 scene: Students will have the opportunity to showcase their skills in a final performance recorded in front of the camera to add to a personal Demo Reel.