UTAH VALLEY (in-person)
ACTING BEGINNER LEVEL
1) Introduction to acting and difference between Theatre & Motion Picture acting.
2) Understanding the different types of acting techniques.
3) Analyze the character and Develop imagination.
4) Scene study: Students will work on scenes from films.
5) Learning to control voice and speech.
6) Understanding the importance of body language
7) Building confidence and stage presence
8) Auditioning: Students will learn how to prepare for auditions, including choosing appropriate material, developing the right attitude, and presenting themselves professionally.
9) Performance of 3 scenes: Students will have the opportunity to showcase their skills in a final performance recorded in front of the camera to build a personal Demo Reel of 3 different scenes.